Comments to this blog are moderated, and so I wanted to post some common sense, family friendly guidelines.
A comment will not receive approval to be posted to the blog if it:
- contains harsh, foul, demeaning or overly critical language. Disagreement and debate are good, but keep things civil.
- attacks someone’s character rather than addresses the topic.
- promotes hate of any kind.
- blatantly promotes a specific product or service, or is blatantly spam.
- is off-topic. If your comment doesn’t add value to the discussion, it will not be approved.
If you find that these guidelines stifle your self expression, feel free to start a blog and express away.